Protection of your personal data is fundamental to us. This confidentiality policy outlines information pertaining to the manner in which we collect and process this data.
“Personal data” or “Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Data controller” shall mean the person that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
This personal data protection policy is applicable to all of our mobile applications.
The scope of this policy is limited to information and data collected or received through your use of our mobile applications.
What data is collected ?
With your consent, we are likely to collect and process the following data in whole or in part when you use our applications :
- Anonymous advertising identifiers : IDFA (for IOS devices) and GAID (for Android devices)
- Anonymous data related to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the ads we display (for instance, time spent on these, potential clicks)
- Anonymous data related to your device (for instance, screen size, audio volume, battery level, operating system version, network connection type)
This data is collected directly by us or via Software Development Kit (or « SDK » for short) that are implemented by our partners, which are an integral part of our applications.
List of our partners SDKs that we might use through our applications:
- Facebook Audience Network
How we use that data
Our purpose is to provide statistical meaningful information that can help us
troubleshoot, improve and optimize our applications, conduct research and create reports of usage trends for internal use.
How our partners use that data
Our partners may collect and analyze user and device related data and information on our behalf.
The partners may have access to and collect data and information about you, such as your device identifier, geo-location information, IP address, application usage, access and session times, applications present on the device or in use at a particular time on the device, and your viewing of and interactions with advertising, for the purpose of providing their services, including, for example, enabling, providing and delivering advertising in our applications.
How we disclose that data
Your personal data may be disclosed to our affiliated and third-party service providers and consultants who provide services such as data analysis, auditing and other similar services.
Your personal data may be disclosed as part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or at bankruptcy.
Your personal data may be disclosed in response to court orders, or other legal processes.
Your rights concerning the collected data
You are entitled to obtain, from the Data Controller, confirmation as to whether or not data related to you are being processed.
You are entitled to obtain, from the Data Controller, access, including a complete copy, of said data.
You are entitled to request that your data be amended, updated or completed when inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
You are entitled to request deletion of your data, solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- data is no longer necessary in light of the purposes for which it is collected or processed in any other manner
- you withdraw consent over which processing is based, and there is no legal basis for processing
- your data should be deleted to respect a legal obligation
You are entitled to request that the data controller limit the use of your data, solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- you object to the accuracy of your data
- you consider that processing is illicit and you object to deletion of your data
- data is still required for exercising or defending your rights in court even though we no longer requires this data
- you object to processing by withdrawing your consent (with it being reiterated that this withdrawal may not harm the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal)
Personal data security
We take all necessary security measures so as to prevent as far as practically possible any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorized access.
In such instance as we should be aware of any illegal access to personal data concerning you and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this fulfills a legal requirement.
Updating the present policy
The present policy may be updated at any time, notably pursuant to legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations of the National Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
We hereby invite you to consult this page regularly.